ZOWIE BENQ FK Series FK1 Gaming Mouse
Finally, here is the new FK1 with refreshed brand design with the logo in red color and product packaging. In addition, FK1 has the fixed Huano switches and a 16-step scroll wheel.
ZOWIE GEAR FK1 comes as an answer to the many gamers that showed ZOWIE GEAR that the FK shape was something they were interested in but was too small for their hands. It will also satisfy the gamers who wish to use a mouse with Avago 3310. The Avago 3310 optical sensor has already been on the market for some time and many ZOWIE GEAR supporters suggested that this sensor should be used in the next ZOWIE mouse. Developing a new mouse with this sensor was not difficult. The difficult part was to make a new mouse that upholds ZOWIE standards for competitive gaming gear while maintaining the advantages of the sensor. One key feature for ZOWIE is the low lift-off distance which is important for any serious gamers. After lots of repeated testing, the research and development team was successful, achieving the low lift-off distance for the new model (1.5~1.8mm). All gamers that are interested in this signature feature from ZOWIE will be able to enjoy it in the new ZOWIE FK1.
- Ambidextrous mouse developed for claw grip usage
- Two thumb buttons on both sides to comfortably serve left- and right-handed users
- Plug and Play (no drivers needed)
- Easy to switch between left- and right-hand functionality
- 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI adjustment
- Adjustable USB report rate 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz
- Perfect lift-off distance = 1.5 ~ 1.8mm
- Operating system: Win2000/XP/VISTA/7/8; Mac OS X v10.2 after