23rd of April, 2015, Huntington Beach – ZOWIE GEAR introduces new ambidextrous shape in three sizes: ZOWIE ZA series.
Shop for Zowie at rexflo.net
ZOWIE FK1 and FK2 mice have been very popular among fans of ambidextrous shapes, but ZOWIE understands that nothing is perfect. This includes the shape of mice. ZA series comes as an answer for the gamers who want to rest their palms on the mouse and those looking for a mouse which is easier to lift with a claw grip. In stark contrast with the FK series, the new ZA series has increased height on the back of the mouse to cater for people who like ambidextrous mice but want to be able to rest their palm comfortably on top of their mouse.
The new ZA series comes in three different sizes to give gamers more choice for different hand sizes and also people that prefer bigger or smaller form factors. ZA11 is the biggest, ZA13 is the smallest and ZA12 is in between.
Meanwhile, this mouse was built with palm grip in mind and due to this ZOWIE has made design changes to the sides of the mouse that make lifting the mouse easier while the palm is resting on the mouse.
Gamers will be able to pick the right shape and size without any compromise to the internals, as the Avago 3310 sensor is the same across EC-A, FK1/2 and the now released ZA series.
• Ambidextrous mouse developed for palm and claw grip usage
• Two thumb buttons on both sides to comfortably serve left- and right-handed users
• Plug and Play (no drivers needed)
• Easy to switch between left- and right-hand functionality
• 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI adjustment
• Adjustable USB report rate 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz
• Perfect lift-off distance = 1.5 ~ 1.8mm
• Operating system: Win2000/XP/VISTA/7/8; Mac OS X v10.2 after